Europass is a set of documents that make your skills and qualifications clearly and easily understood in Europe.
If you are a learner who has successfully completed one or more of the following qualifications you can download a certificate supplement which describes the knowledge and skills you've acquired using the links below.
- Europass certificate supplement for the Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (TC-L4)
- Europass certificate supplement for the Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (PC-L5)
- Europass certificate supplement for the Level 5 Diploma in CBT Skills and Theory (CBT-L5)
- Europass certificate supplement for the Level 6 Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision (TCSU-L6)
In addition to a certificate supplement, the following documents are also freely available for completion by European citizens:
- the Curriculum Vitae which helps you present your skills and qualifications effectively and clearly.
- the Language Passport which is a self-assessment tool for language skills and qualifications.
The Curriculum Vitae and Language Passport, together with further information about Europass, can be found on the Europass website.