If you are a learner please contact your nearest centre to find out what fees you will need to pay as they vary from centre to centre. The following fees are applicable to centres only.
Our fees for 2016-17
|Qualification||Initial qualification approval fee||Candidate registration fee||Re-sit fee||Appeals|
Year 1: £297
Year 2: £297
There are no additional group, external assessment and verification, certification or external assessment feedback fees. As part of the centre recognition process for all new centres there is a mandatory induction visit for which expenses only are charged. Candidate registration fees above apply to the UK only. For overseas charges please contact us.
Additional fees will be charged for the following:
- Late registration fee - £50 per group.
- Missed feedback appointments (applicable after second missed appointment) - £25.
- Non-attendance at standardisation training - £50.
- Qualification descriptor - £170. This is in addition to the qualification approval fee.
- Additional consultancy or on-site support visits requested by centres - £300 plus expenses.
- Replacement certificates - £40.
- For tailor-made qualification fees please contact us.