Explore additional training in Online and Phone Counselling
About the Level 5 Award in Online and Phone Counselling Practice
- Post-qualifying training and assessment for online and phone counselling practice
- Additional pre-entry requirements:
- Sign up here to claim your Open University short course fee discount
- The CPCAB practical Level 5 Award qualification will provide training to apply the knowledge gained in the two Open University CPD courses to practice for online and phone counselling
- This qualification is delivered fully online by CPCAB approved training centres, making it highly accessible. (Minimum) 45 Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
- No external assessment (exam). Internally assessed by centres.
Benefits for you
- Stay ahead of professional changes and trends
- Gain specialised skills in online and phone counselling
- Unlock new opportunities for professional growth
- Study with others who are passionate about making a difference in people's lives
- Work with experienced tutors, and be guided every step of the way in a supportive and collaborative learning environment
- Discounted fees for pre-requisite Open University courses
This is not part of our regulated qualification offer, it is a bespoke qualification designed to complement the two Open University CPD courses to create a holistic learning experience which will enhance online and phone practice. This course has been designed to align to the BACP Online and Phone Therapy (OPT) competency framework and relevant SCoPEd OPT competencies.
Where to study
There are currently no centres offering this new qualification but please check back regularly for updates.