CPCAB’s qualifications that are eligible for funding are:
- Award in Effective Listening Skills
- Award in Understanding Substance Misuse
- Award in Introduction to Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Certificate in Life Coaching Studies
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills & Theory
- Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision
For Centres, Tutors and Programme Managers
Our separate funding for centres guide contains detailed information about different sources of funding.
We would also confirm that, whilst CPCAB can provide guidance on the eligibility of our qualifications for funding, responsibility for arranging access to funding remains with centres and CPCAB are unable to participate or advise on funding applications.
There are several potential sources of funding available for students undertaking CPCAB qualifications. Where funding is available this is arranged by the centres.
For further information you should approach the centre you are studying or planning to study with, to establish whether they use funding and whether you would be eligible for this.
In addition you may wish to read our funding for students guide to find out what might be available to you.Funding News: Feb 2020
The government are currently undertaking a review of funding for introductory, low volume qualifications. CPCAB are reviewing this to understand and address any impacts on our level 2 and 3 qualifications. We will provide updates as and when this is required. Any queries on this can be emailed to email@example.com.