It’s important that our qualifications are taught to the same standard at all our recognised centres. We ensure our standards are maintained by offering free standardisation training to tutors.
During the training we work through what’s new in the ever-expanding community of counselling qualifications. The training features workshops led by our Counselling Qualifications Professionals and include focus groups exploring topics to enhance and inspire your course delivery. This gives you and your tutors an opportunity to network with colleagues from other centres, and to meet our team.
Please note: These standardisation training sessions are for tutors teaching our regulated qualifications. For tutors teaching tailor-made qualifications a standardisation training session will be arranged for later in the year and we will contact you directly once this date has been arranged.
Standardisation training dates for 2023/24
- Tuesday 17th October 2023 book now
- Wednesday 29th November 2023 book now
- Friday 12th January 2024 book now
Level 2 (ICSK + CSK)
- Tuesday 3rd October 2023 book now
- Thursday 2nd November 2023 book now
- Thursday 9th November 2023 book now
- Tuesday 6th February 2024 book now
- Thursday 12th October 2023 book now
- Tuesday 7th November 2023 book now
- Thursday 8th February book now
- Thursday 21st September 2023 book now
- Monday 16th October 2023 book now
- Saturday 25th November 2023 book now
- Tuesday 16th January 2024 book now
- Tuesday 13th February 2024 book now
- Thursday 18th January 2024 book now
Levels 5 (PC-L5 + CBT-L5) & Level 6
- Tuesday 23rd January 2024 book now
- London Levels 2 to 6
Saturday 7th October book now
- Birmingham Levels 2 to 4
Saturday 9th March book now
NEW Life Coaching Online standardisation training
Before booking a place please ensure you read our terms and conditions.
It is valuable to network and understand the experiences/skills of other tutors as well as to feel part of the CPCAB "family". The workshops were really interesting and generated lots of ideas and reflections. Always such a supportive and enlightening environment.
Helpful to get updates about the different developments at CPCAB and their courses. I liked meeting others from other areas to see what they were doing and share how they found the experience. It’s always nice to feel welcomed as part of the CPCAB organisation. The workshops were well organised and the venue is easy to find and comfortable.
Really enjoyed meeting other tutors and CPCAB staff, felt very relaxed and supportive. The material that was covered was very helpful and confidence-boosting - great day, thank you
The day was very inclusive- there was a sense of everyone feeling valued and their opinion and experience respected. Each year I feel I'm bringing more away from the event.