I have just completed CPCAB's xxxx qualification. What letters can I put after my name?

It is not usual to put anything after your name until level 4 has been reached. The normal letters for the Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (TC-L4) is “Dip.Couns”, and for the Diploma in Supervision “Dip.Sup”. There would not normally be any separate “letters” for PC-L5.

Qualifications below level 4 would not normally be listed but there would be no objection to “Cert.Couns.Skills” (CSK-L2) or “Cert.Couns.Studies” (CST-L3).