What's the difference between the Open University Foundation Degree and Diploma of Higher Education in Counselling?

If you have visited the Open University’s own website for information on the joint Foundation Degree in Counselling (X09), you will have seen that it is also offered as the Diploma of Higher Education in Counselling (W09), which might be of particular interest to those living and working in Scotland. The course content and outcomes are exactly the same as the Foundation Degree and applicants are able to be certificated as either, depending on their personal choice.